Well over the last 30 years I have tried, succeeded and failed on every diet plan going - from F-plan through Atkins, grapefruit, cabbage, to WeightWatchers, Slimmers World and you name it. Needless to say I'm still carrying a few extra kilos..... can't tell you exactly how many as the 10 year old suddenly got a rush of hormones, begged to spend his pocket money on testosterone smelling shower gel and developed a suddenly liking for showers. May have something to do with going back to school tomorrow. The consequence is that the super duper tell your weight and body fat machine in the bathroom is still drying out and refusing to tell anyone even the time of day, let alone the state of their body fat!
So, full of enthusiasm I'm giving it a go. This is the start of blogging my way thin - I shall be enlisting the help of WeightWatchers online curtesy of the £20 off offer that popped through my mailbox this morning:
https://www.weightwatchers.co.uk/signup/StepOne.aspx
https://www.weightwatchers.co.uk/signup/StepOne.aspx
and I've dug out my Paul McKenna hypnosis CD and popped it onto my phone for those odd moments of quiet contemplation, and those desperate, climb up the wall, do anything for a piece of chocolate times.
So - off we jolly well go!
No comments:
Post a Comment