So raring to go, fortified with a hearty breakfast I have taken the plunge and am now £40 lighter and a fully paid up member of weight watchers online for the next three months!
The news didn't really get any better. The bathroom scales have, unfortunately dried out, and it's official - half of me is fat! So the challenge is on.
I've set myself a challenging, but achievable goal for the next 12 weeks to lose 10Kg of weight - that's just under 1Kg a week. I strongly suspect exercise may have to come into the equation and I don't suppose that bowling and tennis on the Wii are going to count for too much.
Dinner tonight will be chicken paella, followed by jelly and fruit. I'm feeling hungry already and its not yet 10.30. Must be time for morning coffee. I wonder if the littleun missed any of those easter eggs?
No comments:
Post a Comment