Perhaps having monday as my weigh in day is the problem - well the problem couldn't be me could it? In order to be successful I need to have a temptation free weekend and stay on the plan, actually I just need a temptation free life, but that would be rather boring.
So the grand plan has come off the rails in the first week, c'est la vie. Well it's thursday now and I've sulked enough. Had a nice cooked breakfast this morning followed by a 2 mile walk to set me up for the day. Bit the bullet and filled in yesterday's chart including two pub meals - ouch - and was pleasantly surprised that I came in on track thanks to the points gained with yesterday's walk.
Now, just in case you think I've got the exercise bug - I've not. The reason for the walk was to accompany the little one to school as the cheeky so and so has taken to knocking on the neighbour's doors and asking for a lift to school, when I refuse to drive him! Kids today! So the walk is partly me being bloody minded and making sure he walks to school, the downside is that I also have the mile trek back and it's uphill, but oh so good for the soul!
Semper Sursum.....
No comments:
Post a Comment